Thursday, July 19, 2007

Collage...@_@

well well, this week,in class, we had a small tutor that teaching us how to collage an image....apply on those things...I designed this kind of letter paper...actually...I only arrange some layers and suddenly I think about designing an letter paper which I used to buy on the bookstore of stationary...I use purple color for the background to make it suit with the flower...finally, my product looks slightly and a little bit of romantic which I do not like this thing much...^^ However...just enjoy it...^^

1 comment:

Madeleine Morris said...

I just love the subtle, gentle colours of the orchid in this photo and I can see why you have chosen to do a collage with it.

Why not try taking this image and repeating it - but varying the size and rotation of the image?